• A 29-year-old Batehaven woman was issued with a fine for negligent driving after her car slammed into a tree and fell down the embankment at Lilli Pilli.
At 7pm on July 10 , the woman was travelling north on George Bass Drive when she lost control of her vehicle on the Lilli Pilli bends.
The vehicle veered across the other side of the road before slamming into a tree.
The car fell down the embankment before being stopped by more trees.
The woman was not injured in the accident.
• Between April 16 and July 10, unknown persons tried to enter a premises in Surf Beach. The offender/s attempted to enter through the ground floor but failed in there attempt. There was $200 damage to the house.
• A 36-year-old Nowra man who is disqualified from driving until 2007, was charged with mid-range drink driving, last Wednesday.
At 5.10pm, the man was driving south along the Princes Highway when he was stopped at Benandarah for a Random Breath Test.
Police said the man was unable to produce a licence and inquiries found he was disqualified from holding a licence until 2007.
The man was taken to Batemans Bay Police Station where he allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of .110. He was bailed to appear in Batemans Bay Local Court.
• A 51-year-old Batemans Bay woman lost control of her vehicle on Mount Agony Road, South Durras last Wednesday.
At 10.15am, the woman was travelling east along the road, 4 kilometres east of the Princes Highway, when she lost control of her vehicle.
The car rolled into an embankment and flipped onto its roof.
No injuries were sustained in the accident.
Police believe wet weather was a factor in the accident.
• Batemans Bay Police have issued a reminder to residents that you have to be under 0.05 blood alcohol level, in order to drive.
At 8.45pm last Thursday a 57-year-old A.C.T man was stopped by police for a Random Breath Test.
The man allegedly recorded a blood alcohol reading of 0.05 and was charged with low-range drink driving.
He was bailed to appear in Batemans Bay Local Court.
• At 12.15am last Saturday, Batemans Bay Police charged two men with possession of prohibited drugs.
Upon receiving information, police pulled over a vehicle in Batemans Bay and proceeded to search the car.
Police found a plastic bag containing marijuana and two plastic bags containing amphetamines.
A 29-year-old Coffs Harbour man allegedly had on him 3.2 grams of marijuana and 1 gram of amphetamines.
The other man allegedly had 48.6 grams of marijuana on him and was also charged with possession of a dagger type knife that police say had a three-inch blade.
The men were bailed to appear in Batemans Bay Local Court.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on 苏州美甲美睫培训.